Thursday, December 3, 2015

Local Author Day, B&N Noblesville

On Sunday, Dec. 6, I'll be at Barnes & Noble Noblesville from 1-3 for Local Author Day. Happy to sign books, chat, have coffee, etc. etc.

Things I will NOT be doing, but may have done lately:

-Listen to a child in a car scream-chant "I want a drink of water RIGHT NOW" for a half-hour.

-Slice my thumb on a cheese grater. (Did you know shredded cheese may have wood chip filler in it?)

-Bake banana bread

-Buy janky dollar store solar-powered candlelights for the front windows
-Make a peanut butter sandwich dinner alternative that is described by its young eater as "a little sour"
-Yoga (hi Barb!)
-High skipping reminiscent of Ye Olde Volleyball Drills, on the Monon Trail, when nobody else was around (I hope)
-Stress-eat my kids' Halloween candy while grading
-Get a charley horse while situating a child on a rest stop potty



No comments:

Post a Comment