Saturday, August 15, 2009

Oh! Here is another thing to lose track of.

I'm a big fan of placeholders. Objects or notes or bookmarks to remind me of the things I mean to do. I'm prone to slowness. Let's call it deliberateness: the page turned down, half the cookie saved for later, the flowerbeds unfinished as I wait to see how they fill in. So. This page is a placeholder of sorts, because it does not take a schedule-ologist to predict that this semester is going to put me in a headlock. But I do hope to return to the page. This one, and others.

Before WWF Teachers' Edition begins, there's stuff out there to read. Like kill author's Issue Two, which features poetry and prose by all kinds of folks, including me. And of late I have poems at juked and Tipton Poetry Journal.

And there's stuff to watch, too. As of right this second, this clip has received 16,548 views. I will admit to 112 of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment